Ashwagandha is very beneficial for health. Consuming ashwagandha rich in medicinal properties can relieve many diseases. To remain healthy, ashwagandha must be included in the diet, but some people may also suffer from the consumption of ashwagandha. It was named Ashwagandha because of the smell of horse urine in the fresh leaves and roots of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Today we will tell you the benefits of Ashwagandha and also tell which people should not consume Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha intake can be harmful to these people.
Read More:- Guava Leaf Tea: Is It Good for You? and Health Benefits
The most popular uses and benefits of Ashwagandha are as follows:
- It is used to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Research conducted by Indian scientists claims that ashwagandha is also effective in reducing joint pain, especially arthritis pain.
- According to researchers, the consumption of Ashwagandha gives strength and sexual strength like a horse.
- This is a very beneficial herb for those who are weak from the body, tired soon after working. They should consume Ashwagandha powder with milk.
- If someone has a stomach problem or lack of appetite, there is gas related stomach disease, then they should also take Ashwagandha.
- It is very good medicine to increase testosterone.
- Women who have diseases like weakening of womb, white water, menstrual problems, back pain, if they use Ashwagandha with ghee and milk of native cow, then their diseases can be cured very quickly.
- Ashwagandha is used in arthritis, back pain, muscle pain, etc.
- It contains important antioxidant, antiinflammatory, antistress and antibacterial elements that make our immune system strong. Which increases our power to fight against diseases.
- Ashwagandha is being used to get rid of diseases like cancer. Research has found that ashwagandha has anti-tumor properties, which prevents cancer cells from growing and does not allow new cells to become cancerous, which makes them very helpful in eliminating cancer.
- It controls hair fall by reducing the level of cortisol in the body.
- It is very effective in skin related problems like wrinkles, dark spots, etc.
- One study has found that it is beneficial for increasing sperm count in men.
Who should not take Ashwagandha-
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) does not cause any harm. But according to Ayurveda, not every medicine is for everybody.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) activates growth hormone, so if you are a patient of the thyroid, then your problem may increase further.
- If you are taking diabetes medicine, do not use Ashwagandha with it
- If you have more bodyweight then do not use Ashwagandha. It is a tonic that increases body weight.
- If you have low blood pressure disease, do not take (Withania somnifera).
- Do not use it in women during pregnancy or if they breastfeed.
- Do not take Ashwagandha tablets or powder without medical advice.
- Note:- Take the dose as advised by the doctor. Excessive intake can cause diarrhea, vomiting, or upset stomach.
[…] Read More:- Ashwagandha Benefits and Side effects […]